• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stubborn Bill Snyder

He will never relinquish control again.

Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Eeesh. I can't stand Snyder.

His whole hand-written note thing has become such a facade. At this point, he just does it for the publicity. Can't wait for K-State football to fall back into KU levels of success once he's gone. Hope Cat fans enjoy the American here in a few years after the next round of conference realignment.
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Meh, imo he's earned the right to choose his successor. He's the only reason K-State football and the University exist in the in the state they do. He's already relinquished control once and K-State screwed it up and he had to fix it. If Gregg wants to pass control to Assistant Coach Kellen in 20 years I'd have a hard time saying "No."

Comment

Bill Snyder IS Kansas State football. He built that program from the lowest of the lows to national prominence. And then did it a second time when it started to sink back into the abyss. If there is any coach in the history of college football that has earned the right to name his successor, it is Bill Snyder. He builds young men, much like our own HCGM. Anyone who wants to disparage him as a man or coach is crazy. It is time for him to go, possibly, but he should go out on his terms. Like it or not he is the only coach to ever had football success at K-State. It is his program.
        Go Shocks!

Comment

Stop this nonsense. Snyder has been a great coach for KSU. That said, he has no right to pick a successor than the man on the moon. Great coaches aren't great hiring agents. Snyder has not a hint of neutrality and fairness. His hiring judgment is clouded by emotion. Let a fair and neutral system pick the next coach. I have to believe the Prince case study is a lesson learned. Snyder picking his successor is equal to Prince IMO. KSU will be a destination job. Let it happen with a logical process, not an elderly, emotional take.

Comment

Working...
          X