No announcement yet.

UCLA players arrested in China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least its not a muslim country where you could lose your hand if convicted

Comment

I think we should do a diplomatic exchange. LaVar for LiAngelo. Then just walk away.
      Last edited by wusphlash; November 10, 2017, 05:25 PM.
      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

These guys probably have been protesting the Star Spangel Banner. The NFL players and their entitled perspective would be served well to observe how this turns out before they spout off about injustice. They don't realize how fortunate they are.

Comment

Sound like the 3 UCLA lightfingers have been released (from the most comfortable Chinese prison ever) and are flying home today.
          Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

After watching these three give their public "apologies" I am even more disgusted. They all
              read their apologies and none sounded the least bit sincere. I'm sure that Trump had to give
              China something far more worthwhile than these threes freedom. They not only broke the law
              they disgraced our country, UCLA and themselves. I hope they all get expelled and not ever
              allowed to play college basketball again as the sport already has enough troubles. They need
              to be held responsible for their actions and I don't mean just a few games of suspension.

Comment

Next in the LiAnglo Ball saga: https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk/lavar-ball-withdraws-liangelo-ball-from-ucla-without-playing-a-game/ar-BBGe5GD?li=BBnbfcL

Wonder what his next step is??

Comment

LiAngelo Ball UCLA Career stats: 0min 0pts 0ast 0reb 1steal
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• 1972Shocker
                    1972Shocker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nice. Classic.

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                  Wonder what his next step is??
                  Another Big Baller Baksetball shoe and Daddy training DiAngelo to prepare him for the NBA draft.

LaVar Ball is reportedly eyeing another BBB shoe after pulling LiAngelo Ball from UCLA. Seven months after Big Baller Brand announced the $495 Zo2 sneakers and just hours after LaVar Ball pulled his son LiAngelo Ball out of his freshman year at UCLA, ESPN is reporting that BBB has plans for another

Comment

KU, here we come

Comment

Lavar is taking his Ball and going home!

Comment

Alford and the rest of the UCLA coaching staff are quietly celebrating tonight.

Comment

Working...
                        X