KU Jayhawks Tie 81 Year Old NCAA Record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KU Jayhawks Tie 81 Year Old NCAA Record

The Kansas Jayhawk football program has tied an 81-year old record on Saturday losing their 44th consecutive road game with a 43-0 loss at TCU. Furthermore, the Jayhawks never looked more futile in doing it.

KU’s offense was embarrassingly bad, mustering 21 — 21! — total yards on 49 plays. Seventeen of those yards came on the team’s final drive in garbage time.

KU now shares the record set from 1926-1936 by Western College. I think this is now Western State College in Gunnison, CO and currently a NCAA D-II school. KU will go for sole possession of the record at Texas on November 11th.

Word is the if KU breaks this record at Texas that David Beatty will be fired for scheduling Southeast Missouri State at home to open the season instead of playing that game in Cape Girardeau.

I for one am behind the Jayhawks 100% in their efforts to make this record their very own.
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; October 22, 2017, 09:00 PM.

Now THIS should have been marked as spam. ;)
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      The Kansas Jayhawk football program has tied an 81-year old record on Saturday loosing their 44th consecutive road game with a 43-0 loss at TCU. Furthermore, the Jayhawks never looked more futile in doing it.

KU’s offense was embarrassingly bad, mustering 21 — 21! — total yards on 49 plays. Seventeen of those yards came on the team’s final drive in garbage time.

KU now shares the record set from 1926-1936 by Western College. I think this is now Western State College in Gunnison, CO and currently a NCAA D-II school. KU will go for sole possession of the record at Texas on November 11th.

Word is the if KU breaks this record at Texas that David Beatty will be fired for scheduling Southeast Missouri State at home to opne the season instead of playing that game in Cape Girardeau.

I for one am behind the Jayhawks 100% in their efforts to make this record their very own.
      gif reaction happy yes mrw GIF

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        The Kansas Jayhawk football program has tied an 81-year old record on Saturday losing their 44th consecutive road game with a 43-0 loss at TCU. Furthermore, the Jayhawks never looked more futile in doing it.

Word is the if KU breaks this record at Texas that David Beatty will be fired for scheduling Southeast Missouri State at home to open the season instead of playing that game in Cape Girardeau.

I was totally expecting to read that it was "81 consecutive years of cheating without receiving a NCAA penalty."

"I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Congrats to the Jayhawks. They got the record breaker today losing to the Texas Longhorns 42-27 in Austin.

Comment

Ever since the personal foul for roughing the kicker, this program has been in shambles. Who would have thought such an insignificant play in a monsoon against Texas State could have such an impact.

How the ref missed the retaliation is beyond me. I also dont understand how that DL doesnt wear a cup.

Comment

The $350 million they just got for upgrading their football stadium should make it the prettiest empty stadium in America.

Comment

Working...
              X