AAC Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAC Football

It's football season. I expect most of you haven't or will not give this any thought, but if you had to back one AAC conference football team this year in place of Wichita State, who would it be?
    Why walk somebody in baseball when you can hit them?

Both Central Florida and Tulsa play on television tonite. I attended a Tulsa football game recently. Nice atmosphere... Fairly small but quaint stadium. Being in the AAC makes me much more interested in TU Football.....along with Central Florida and all AAC football teams for that matter. I will be an enthusiastic fan of all AAC teams playing outside of our conference......who I cheer loudest for will probably vary from year to year.....bottom line, this move even makes my football season more exciting!!

Comment

Navy of course

Comment

Navy
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Navy

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
            Navy
            I get it. Navy has no basketball. We have no football. I will never have to hate Navy. Still like TU football though .....may change my tune if (when) the Tulsa rivalry re-heats.

Comment

My grandfather served in the Navy in the Pacific Theater during World War II, even fighting in the Battle of Okinawa.

ANCHORS AWEIGH!
              78-65

Comment

My Dad and Grandfather served Navy as well...so Navy all the way!!!
                FINAL FOURS:
                1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                Number of Times Ranked: 157
                Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                #3 - Dec. 2017
                #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                #2 ~ March 2014
                Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Navy. Big D. Robinson fan back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Overtime View Post
                    I get it. Navy has no basketball. We have no football. I will never have to hate Navy. Still like TU football though .....may change my tune if (when) the Tulsa rivalry re-heats.
                    If you find yourself accidentally rooting for Tulsa too much, just do a little light reading on the conference message board. Should provide a cure to that ailment in fairly short order. http://csnbbs.com/forum-409.html

Comment

I'm just going to gently nudge this topic over to the "Around the American" forum.

Comment

If Tulsa has a good football season I could see it bringing more excitement to the "Havoc in the Heartland."
                        Why walk somebody in baseball when you can hit them?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                          All great points/ reasons to be for Navy. This new league is fun, even in football , EVEN though we have no team. Would love for Tulsa to upset Ok State..... Go Navy🏈

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                            All great points/ reasons to be for Navy. This new league is fun, even in football , EVEN though we have no team. Would love for Tulsa to upset Ok State..... Go Navy🏈

Comment

So is it safe to say for you Navy Guys that the Goat is the GOAT?

The Arm-Navy Game has to be the GOAT of rivalry games doesn't it?

Is Roger Staubach the GOAT when it comes to Navy Football?
                              Last edited by 1972Shocker; August 31, 2017, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X