No announcement yet.

2017 American Conference Recruiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big news around the AAC today will be whether or not Tacko Fall will be returning to UCF or remaining in the draft. Call me crazy, but I think UCF could potentially a tournament team with Tacko back.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
      Big news around the AAC today will be whether or not Tacko Fall will be returning to UCF or remaining in the draft. Call me crazy, but I think UCF could potentially a tournament team with Tacko back.
      Tacko will return. UCF will be tough next season.

Tacko Fall’s NBA dream can wait, at least for another year. The 7-foot-6 center will return to the UCF basketball team to complete his upcoming junior season. The decision concludes a whirlwi…

Comment

^^^ This dude from UConn is giving me a different view of UConn's fan base. Dammit. I really wanted to hate those guys.
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by UCONN_Husky View Post
          Tacko will return. UCF will be tough next season.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sport...522-story.html
          Question for those that know more than I do. At 7'6", would Tacko Fall be the tallest player to ever play in Koch Arena? Know a matchup wouldn't be guaranteed in Wichita, but seems likely.

Comment

Question for those that know more than I do. At 7'6", would Tacko Fall be the tallest player to ever play in Koch Arena? Know a matchup wouldn't be guaranteed in Wichita, but seems likely.
            I believe so. Theres only been a handful of players this tall in college ever.
            Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
              ^^^ This dude from UConn is giving me a different view of UConn's fan base. Dammit. I really wanted to hate those guys.
              Haha. Thanks. <3 But rest assured...you will most likely end up hating the UCONN fan-base. We are a "diverse" bunch. A good percentage of our fans act like entitled d-bags, full of displaced anger due to our current position in college athletics. Look no further than the Boneyard. HOWEVER, there are a good amount of fans like myself who appreciate a quality program who invests in their athletics and embraces the underdog mentality. Much respect to Wichita State.

Comment

Even in our worst basketball season in 30 years, we still swept UCF last season. I think a lot of teams panicked/were too shocked at his presence to properly execute plays. UCONN has had its fair share of tall, lanky, inexperienced international players over the years. I think that's how we were able to play into his weaknesses. HCGM has a brilliant basketball mind. I'm sure he'll have a proper game-plan.

I will say that it's crazy seeing how big that guy is in person. TV doesn't it do it justice...

Comment

Even in our worst basketball season in 30 years, we still swept UCF last season. I think a lot of teams panicked/were too shocked at his presence to properly execute plays. UCONN has had its fair share of tall, lanky, inexperienced international players over the years. I think that's how we were able to play into his weaknesses. HCGM has a brilliant basketball mind. I'm sure he'll have a proper game-plan.

I will say that it's crazy seeing how big that guy is in person. TV doesn't it do it justice...
                  hasheem thabeet > tacko fall?

or is it:

hasheem thabeet >>> tacko fall ?

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                    hasheem thabeet > tacko fall?

or is it:

hasheem thabeet >>> tacko fall ?
                    I was thinking more of 2004 National Champion Charlie Villanueva (Dominican)....or 2004 National Champion Emeka Okafor (Nigerian)... or 2014 National Champion Amida Brimah (Ghanaian)... or 2014 National Champion Kentan Facey (Jamaican).

Cheers!
                    Last edited by UCONN_Husky; May 25, 2017, 07:57 PM.

Comment

UConn landed 6'9 Cornell grad transfer David Onuorah today. Averaged 4 points in 20 minutes per game last season. http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas.../david-onuorah

Comment

UConn landed 6'9 Cornell grad transfer David Onuorah today. Averaged 4 points in 20 minutes per game last season. http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas.../david-onuorah
                        While his numbers aren't impressive, we really needed the body/experience. Big lack of depth and experience in our front court.

Comment

ECU has landed 6'7 Virginia Tech transfer, Seth LeDay (younger brother of Zach). Still 3 scholarships left for the Pirates.

Comment

UCF landed 6'10 GW transfer Collin Smith. Sit one, play three. Averaged 5 points in 17 minutes a game as a freshman. Seems like a good get for the Knights. http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...6/collin-smith

Comment

While his numbers aren't impressive, we really needed the body/experience. Big lack of depth and experience in our front court.
                              Sounds like the type of transfer you take to fill a hole, knowing you're only on the hook for one year.

Comment

Updated the list with signings for UCF, UConn, ECU, and WSU.
                                Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Working...
                                X