Navy at Tulsa - October 12th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navy at Tulsa - October 12th

SHOCKERS, ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?
    Oct. 12 Navy vs. Tulsa
    Same-day bus trip to
    Skelly Field at H. A. Chapman Stadium, Tulsa, OK
    Game time TBD

Come travel with the WSUAA for a same-day bus trip to Tulsa for the Oct. 12 game between our “adopted” Navy Midshipmen football team and our old rival the Tulsa Golden Hurricane. Game tickets will be located in the Navy fan section at Skelly Field-H.A. Chapman Stadium. The cost of $90 per person features a game ticket, bus transportation plus food and drink at the Navy tailgate party.

If you live in or near Tulsa or already have transportation to the game, you’re invited to the tailgate party before joining us in cheering on the Midshipmen over the Hurricane! The no-transportation package, which includes food and drink at the tailgate party and a game ticket, costs $60 per person.

But there are only 53 seats on the bus — deadline to sign up is Sept 12!

I plan on being there with my good friend and Naval Academy graduate to cheer on the Blue and Gold

Comment

The Navy tailgate party is worth going to

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
        I plan on being there with my good friend and Naval Academy graduate to cheer on the Blue and Gold
        So are you cheering for Navy or Tulsa? Aren't Tulsa's colors Blue and Gold as well?

Comment

My bad. Go Navy

Comment

I just wanted to note how COOL it is that you guys are doing this again. I have been meaning to send an email to Navy to consider wearing a WSU patch and/or something to honor WSU football team crash victims.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Had a great time supporting the WSU football team. Got to meet a former Sec of the Navy John Dalton. My buddy worked for him when he was assigned to Hdqtrs Marine Corp during the Clinton years. The Navy has a very good following and have host families that sponsor the tailgate activities as well as commercial sponsorship. If you ever get the chance I would attend a game at the Academy just for the event. You can catch Navy at Air Force next year in Colorado Springs. The fly over, half time show with the falcons and the spectacle of two Service Academies in uniform is worth the price of admission Tulsa did a fine job of hosting and every song played during timeouts or breaks were of a patriotic theme. Nicely done Tulsa. The good guys prevailed and thumped Tulsa pretty good. Next year Navy will play Notre Dame in Dublin. Might be an opportunity for football and golf.

Comment

Working...
                X