UCF (4-2) - 43 (FG - 26.7%)

North Carolina A & T ( 5-1) - 87
    @ ECU (2-4) - 81

Eastern Michigan (5-1) - 65
    USF (4-3) - 47

@ PK80
    Arkansas (7-1) - 102
    UConn (4-2) - 67
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

That Arkansas/UConn beat down looks especially painful.
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

This might be a 2-bid league. Temple, SMU, UConn, Houston and UCF are all big question marks right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        That Arkansas/UConn beat down looks especially painful.
        I'd say losing to a low major, non-tourney team is worse. But to each their own I guess...

UCONN also lost a game by 33 points during the 2013-2014 season.

Comment

Originally posted by UCONN_Husky View Post

I'd say losing to a low major, non-tourney team is worse. But to each their own I guess...

UCONN also lost a game by 33 points during the 2013-2014 season.
          Oh yeah, it can be overcome. Just a bit of a surprising delta on the scoreboard is all.
          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Big day in American hoops. 5 teams playing, all underdogs but some close spreads. Would need to win at least 2 and hopefully at least 3 to make the conference look better.

Comment

Notre Dame beats UConn 91-89 in OT in the NCAA Semi-Finals.

Mississippi State beat Louisville 73-63 in OT and will play Notre Dame for the Championship. All 4 teams were #1 seeds.

I think most pundits were thinking this would be a UConn vs Louisville final.

Condolences to our good friend UCONN_Husky . Thought for sure UConn was going to capture another natty.

Comment

• UCONN_Husky
                UCONN_Husky commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks 72. UCONN WBB has the problem of not having much experience in close games. I believe they are 0-5 in NCAA Tourney games that go to OT. Like the end of the UCLA era, parity in WBB is on the rise. I think winning the National Championship will get harder every year on.

Great group of young women this year, and some great new ones coming in. I expect them to return to the Final 4 next year with a shot at the Championship.

And it's sad, their season will be deemed a bust by some despite losing a single game and making the FF.

What they have going on at UConn WBB is nothing short of incredible.
              Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

And what a way to win a National Championship. Luck of the Irish indeed!

Comment

Working...
                X