No announcement yet.

New ShockerNet Logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like it but it does feel very VCUey to me.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
      Dude. I swear I came on here to type the exact same thing.

It's clean, fresh, and sleek but VCU was the first thing that stood out at me too.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I like the logo, so long as you did not pay some marketing company $2 million to create said logo, in which case, I would hate it.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
          Yes, this is what I was thinking, but couldn't figure out.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

And just for fan-site comparison sake:

Comment

Love it! Nice work.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Is this available on the alternate skins? I noticed when I switched from white to default, it made the logo appear. Before that, while using the light skin, it was the old logo.
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                  Is this available on the alternate skins? I noticed when I switched from white to default, it made the logo appear. Before that, while using the light skin, it was the old logo.
                  Not yet.
                  ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Very nice update
                    "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                      T-shirts? Polos? Secret decoder rings?
                      Sign me up for a Shockernet decoder ring. Maybe it would help me make sense of some of the articles that place KU ahead of the Shocks in pre-season polls. They clearly can't be taken at face value.
                      The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

Mobile should have the new logo. If it's not showing up for you force a full refresh from the server, or clear your temporary internet files.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                          I have my style set to "ShockerNet - Light" (It blends better into my screen at work. Shhhh!), and it still shows the old logo.
                          Checked the light version and it has the correct logo for me. Are you still experiencing the old logo, Royal?

Also, I'd actually never used the light version, it's really nice.

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                            Checked the light version and it has the correct logo for me. Are you still experiencing the old logo, Royal?

Also, I'd actually never used the light version, it's really nice.
                            The light version looks great with that logo.

Comment

Working...
                            X