Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short Time Lurkey

Greetings!

Don't nearly have the lurking resume of the last guy, but I've been watching the Recruiting threads for a while. Have been a fan long enough to have enjoyed the speed of Matt Braeuer.

Wichita is Home, and Basketball is King. Currently in KC for temporary work.

Favorite player since I have been a fan: Obviously FVV, but a close second would be Carl Hall.

First Roundhouse visit: 08

Happy Sunday!

Originally posted by mini-shock View Post
    Greetings!

Don't nearly have the lurking resume of the last guy, but I've been watching the Recruiting threads for a while. Have been a fan long enough to have enjoyed the speed of Matt Braeuer.

Favorite player since I have been a fan: Obviously FVV, but a close second would be Carl Hall.

Happy Sunday!
    Welcome aboard!
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Greetings indeed!
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Greetings!

Happy Sunday!
        Welcome! I sell the elevator passes around here for $10. You'll need about 5 to get you started...

"In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

No worries, I went a head and removed the post. Thanks for the reply!
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Since I am always trolled about being a KU fan, I will let you know. I have a degree from KU. I went to many basketball games, including the Marcus Smart Flip (not flop). My wife went there as well. Annnnnd...... we both are WSU fans. In fact, the last time I remember going to a KU game, I was wearing a WSU shirt on College Gameday when WSU beat MSU to go undefeated (a few hours prior). My best memory in Lawrence was wearing my #23 FVV jersey to WalMart and dinner the same night WSU beat em in the NCAA's. That was a great day. Nothing made me happer than to watch FVV slice up Mason, and watch Ellis (of which I am a fan) fail to even touch the ball.

Comment

Since I am always trolled about being a KU fan, I will let you know. I have a degree from KU. I went to many basketball games, including the Marcus Smart Flip (not flop). My wife went there as well. Annnnnd...... we both are WSU fans. In fact, the last time I remember going to a KU game, I was wearing a WSU shirt on College Gameday when WSU beat MSU to go undefeated (a few hours prior). My best memory in Lawrence was wearing my #23 FVV jersey to WalMart and dinner the same night WSU beat em in the NCAA's. That was a great day. Nothing made me happer than to watch FVV slice up Mason, and watch Ellis (of which I am a fan) fail to even touch the ball.

Comment

Working...
              X