Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hi, all
    I am Horacio Warren.I am from California.Studying on Jet Planes.

Hi Horacio.

Comment

Originally posted by HoracioWarren View Post
      Hi, all
      You are studying jet planes or studying while on a jet plane?

Comment

Hi, Horacio
        I am Spammer Annhilator.I am from Kansas.Studying on Kicking Spammers in the Teeth.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I'm studying on a jet plane
          Don't know when I will take the test
          Oh babe, I have to go

Which way to the lavatory?

Comment

Originally posted by HoracioWarren View Post
            Hi, all
            You have to fix the snake issue. I've had it with these monkey fighting snakes on this Monday thru Friday plane.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by Joana Vasconcelos
              Hi guys,I've made a basketball manager game with my friends - what we think is cool is the match simulation which is based on REAL statistics (so each player can make decisions based on their attributes: moral, strength intelligence and so on, and they way they dribble, shoot and pass on the court is based on their decisions) It's completely free so please give it a go: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...4g.winningfive

Any feedback - suggestions, critics, improvements ideas are very welcome :)

Who is Fred VanVleet
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Extraordinary young player. If he would be one of the players in my game he would definitely have high talent in stats.

Comment

Interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Joana Vasconcelos View Post
                    Extraordinary young player. If he would be one of the players in my game he would definitely have high talent in stats.

IF??!

Doesn't sound like much of a game if Fred VanVleet isn't in it. Did you leave out Jordan and Labron too?

Comment

Chuck Presley here..Long time Shocker fan.Went to my first game when I was a little boy. Got to see Dave the Rave play. I remember the huge crowd scared the hell out of me lol

Comment

Working...
                      X