New Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy

common story here, I lurked a while now I'm making an account.

I fancy myself basketball savvy and know a little about baseball as well. You won't get any inside stuff from me, just what my amateur eyes see.

Originally posted by WUpigsooie View Post

I fancy myself basketball savvy and know a little about baseball as well. You won't get any inside stuff from me, just what my amateur eyes see.
    pigsooie...does that mean you're a Razorback fan as well? (I think they're the ones that say that)
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
      pigsooie...does that mean you're a Razorback fan as well? (I think they're the ones that say that)
      It does, Born and raised in Arkansas, about 30 min from Fayetteville (Rogers). Came to wichita to attend WSU in 2008.

Comment

Well, I have a couple of friends that went to Arkansas in the mid 90's, so I won't hold that against you. lol. Welcome aboard.
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

I never thought of the synergy which, based on your username, clearly exists between WSU and UA!

Welcome!

Comment

“Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Welcome aboard!
                ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by DaisyClare
                  Regards! Lots of info.Also visit my homepage; heals free delivery code
                  At least when people couldn't create accounts we didn't get bots and tards like this spamming the forum.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                    At least when people couldn't create accounts we didn't get bots and tards like this spamming the forum.
                    Yeah, the bots are pretty good at getting through all the traps and snares anymore. We will be discussing how to try and improve this.
                    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                      Yeah, the bots are pretty good at getting through all the traps and snares anymore. We will be discussing how to try and improve this.
                      Can I continue participating even though I'm a bot?
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        Can I continue participating even though I'm a bot?
                        I thought you were root.
                        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Any info on Tyler Brown?!?!?!
                          The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                            I thought you were root.
                            Hahahaa
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Andy?????

Comment

Working...
                              X