ShockdaWorld??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShockdaWorld??

Hey guys, my name's Dwayne, most friends call me Deiter. I've only been a Shocker fan since 1998, so I'm way behind some of you. First Shockers game I ever went to was NIT tournament loss to Florida State. To this day, it's one of the best games I've ever seen live. Jamar was unreal that day. Anyway, I've been wading around in the kiddie pool watching quietly since the 3G to Bama rumors started, and have finally decided to jump into the deep end of the big kids pool. Uh oh, I forgot to see if there was any water.
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Some days there is more water than others.

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome and be careful!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Haha. Thanks for the warning guys.

Comment

Welcome Dwayne.
          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Exhibit A on how to join the board. Welcome aboard!

Exhibit B is currently running rampant on every other thread on the site.

Comment

Just don't make your maden voyage about scheduling and you will be fine. Welcome aboard.

Comment

Haha. I've seen that. So this wouldn't be the place to say that if KU thinks they deserve a shot at retribution, they can find it in the Chuck? :)

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                  Haha. I've seen that. So this wouldn't be the place to say that if KU thinks they deserve a shot at retribution, they can find it in the Chuck? :)
                  I'm ok with that...many feel that way. Getting into the weeds surrounding this topic can be dicey however, as you know.

Comment

I hear you. I will tread lightly.

Comment

Working...
                    X