Howdy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy...

Newby here; as you can probably tell from my user name I'm originally from Nebraska, and am still a die hard Big Red football fan - it's kind of a family legacy. However, I came to Wichita to go to grad school in 1970 (MFA in 1974) and have been a Shocker ever since. I follow baseball a little bit and my family and I love Shocker hoops. My son, my daughter and my daughter-in-law are all Shocker grads, and my granddaughter is already saying that she'll be a Shocker too!

I stumbled on this site after seeing it in an article a couple weeks back; glad to have found it! I may not post much but like having a place to find "inside info"!

GO SHOX!!
    "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Originally posted by Husker4Shockers View Post
    Newby here; as you can probably tell from my user name I'm originally from Nebraska, and am still a die hard Big Red football fan - it's kind of a family legacy. However, I came to Wichita to go to grad school in 1970 (MFA in 1974) and have been a Shocker ever since. I follow baseball a little bit and my family and I love Shocker hoops. My son, my daughter and my daughter-in-law are all Shocker grads, and my granddaughter is already saying that she'll be a Shocker too!

I stumbled on this site after seeing it in an article a couple weeks back; glad to have found it! I may not post much but like having a place to find "inside info"!

GO SHOX!!
    Welcome aboard.

Comment

That's what I'm talking about. We need more Nebraskans in these parts. Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the online shockernation....
        Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
        Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Husker4Shockers, my wife is from Nebraska and was STUNNED to find a follow Cornhusker in the camp of WSU.

Comment

I am also stunned I finally was able to post a gif.

I don't care what all you all say about WstateU behind his back, he is ACES with me.

Comment

Working...
            X