• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *wave*

Hello fellow Shocker faithful:

I'm Matt. Long-time lurker/peruser of the forum. I am:
    • a Shocker alum (class of 2002, ESC)
    • A former Sunflower staffer (reporter, copy editor, managing editor) who helped lead the public uproar/effort to get that horrible proposed Shocker athletics logo tossed (looked like a hamburger / Harley-Davidson logo).
    • a proud collector of Shocker memorabilia and cards/autographs of Shockers in the pros (baseball and basketball primarily)
    • Proud to have been at MSG when the Shockers won the NIT
    • Happy to be here!

What's the secret handshake?

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
      What's the secret handshake?
      I didn't know about a secret handshake. I thought the typical greeting among secret ShockerNet members was to name players from Shockers teams of old and see who draws a blank first.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerMFM View Post
        I didn't know about a secret handshake. I thought the typical greeting among secret ShockerNet members was to name players from Shockers teams of old and see who draws a blank first.
        Close enough.
        The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

I know the KU one. You see it once and you never forget. ****'s scarring man.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
          X