FINALLY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINALLY!

Good Afternoon #WuShock Nation. I am born and bred Wichitan I am a retired Army Veteran who returned home in 2012 having always followed the Shockers in some fashion. Growing up it was KU yes I said KU Hoops, KSU Football and of course Shockers Baseball watching the likes of Greg Brummett, Eric Wedge, PJ Forbes, Todd and Darren Driefort, Doug Mirabelli, Kenny Steenstra, Carl Hall, Kevin Hooper.
    I would come home on leave an go watch a hoops game two and remember when the arena was so quiet, people putting their finished bottles in he rafters etc. I remember the days of Eddie Fogler, Sasha Rudunovich, John Cooper.
    There were tough times to follow the Shockers in anything. Lastly since retiring I have been attending Butler where I will earn my Associates in May and transfer to WSU beginning in the fall. Sports is and has always been my passion and I will be entering into the Sports Management program and excited to do so. I look forward to officially being a Shocker and what my come of all the discussions here on ShockerNet.

Many thanks for YOUR SERVICE young man, and welcome home to ShockerNation!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Gallegos View Post
      Good Afternoon #WuShock Nation. I am born and bred Wichitan I am a retired Army Veteran who returned home in 2012 having always followed the Shockers in some fashion. Growing up it was KU yes I said KU Hoops, KSU Football and of course Shockers Baseball watching the likes of Greg Brummett, Eric Wedge, PJ Forbes, Todd and Darren Driefort, Doug Mirabelli, Kenny Steenstra, Carl Hall, Kevin Hooper.
      I would come home on leave an go watch a hoops game two and remember when the arena was so quiet, people putting their finished bottles in he rafters etc. I remember the days of Eddie Fogler, Sasha Rudunovich, John Cooper.
      There were tough times to follow the Shockers in anything. Lastly since retiring I have been attending Butler where I will earn my Associates in May and transfer to WSU beginning in the fall. Sports is and has always been my passion and I will be entering into the Sports Management program and excited to do so. I look forward to officially being a Shocker and what my come of all the discussions here on ShockerNet.
      Welcome Tommy. Finally made the account, I see you on Twitter.
      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

I did do it and I am ready for FRIDAY!

Comment

Working...
        X