Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wassss up!!!

Hello fellow shocker fans!

So my story goes I was born and raised a Kansas Jayhawk fan. I grew up loving the hell out of Jeff Boschee! I ended up attending McPherson college on a soccer scholarship and hated it after a semester I found myself taking online classes via KU then ended up at Butler. I graduated Butler CC and i'm in process of finishing the good ol bachelors degree at WSU!

I grew up loving the Jayhawks and also loved the Shockers. My cousins, both WSU grads, use to take me to see good ol Jason Perez light it up. Granted we weren't as good as these days but for some reason the shockers had a spot in my heart.

I'm not a typical Jayhawks fan.. why? Read below. I also don't think i'm a bandwagon fan due to my love for Jason Perez & cheering for a shocker team when the roundhouse was half empty!

I think WSU has been capable of being KU since 2005 ish or so... hints the reason why HCBS won't schedule us. (If I was him I wouldn't)
    Charles Koch Arena is just as loud as the Allen Field House... Maybe even louder!
    KU's guards never play with the high IQ like shocker guards do. (My godness KU would be outstanding with FVV and Baker!)
    HCBS = HCGM, put HCGM at KU and he would do just as good as HCBS maybe better!
    I fear any mid major school with high bball IQ (ex. Bucknell, Bradley, and Northern Iowa.)

Most Jayhawk fans wouldn't even think the way I think but thats because I love my SHOCKERS and have mad respect for any valley team!

Screw the selection committee for giving us the hardest path to the final four IMO! But its all good the shockers are going to prove everybody wrong!

#PLAYANGRY #GOSHOCKERS #WATCHUS

You are on the right path young Jedi. Now all that remains is to clear your mind of any lingering KU fandom. Do or do not do. There is no try.
    The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

Working...
    X