Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a pleasant return

Hello all,

I'm sure some of the regulars remember me, some of the newbies may not. I have had quite the battles with many on here. I have been away for quite a while, dealing with many personal issues (depression and anxiety) 2 of the big ones, which in turn caused me to have a few legal issues and spend some time in rehab and counseling. I was very close to leaving this Earth on more than 1 occasion. Although I'm not completely out of the woods yet, I am returning with a new attitude on life, thankful to still be here and not dead or in jail (I was very close to both on more than 1 occasion.) I hope to have some spirited but friendly discussions in my return. Thank you, and look forward to talking to all of you again.

Welcome back, and keep fighting the good fight. Sounds like you're winning these days, and that's a good thing.

Comment

Thanks WuDrWu, it's been a tough battle for a good 5 years now. I hope, that I have it pretty well beat. Right now I'm winning... tomorrow could be a different story. Relapses are very real and a very serious possibility.. I'm just a few weeks out of rehab and counseling. Thanks for the words though. You were always one that supported my posts (for the most part.)

Comment

Although we disagreed on many things, it's good to see you around and are back on the site. Welcome back and good luck in your road to recovery.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Thanks fever, yes you are right, most of my battles were with you. Hopefully this time we can keep those battles a little more clean. I would like to think we can both admit some of them got out of hand. Thanks for the kind words

Comment

Welcome back! Keep living one day at a time my friend!
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock View Post
              Welcome back! Keep living one day at a time my friend!
              I echo DU's words of welcome!

Comment

Hi Shockerfanmas...welcome back. I definately remember you. This board always needs the take from another Shocker fan in my opinion.

I indirectly work in the area you suffer from. Every day I hear of good people that suffer from depression and anxiety. No doubt, it is an uphill battle. Although hard work needs to be put in each and every day, when all the resources are utilized and executed, the satisfaction is tremendous when the good days far out weigh the bad. You appear to be a fighter, just like our Shockers. I get this feeling your journey is one, although it will always seem like a battle, falls in the bucket of a successful outcome. Keep your journey going in the right direction brother.

Comment

Wish you well.

Comment

Welcome back!
                    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Working...
                    X