X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from the cold.

Hey, all!

Long time lurker, and Shocker.
    I currently reside in Scandinavia and find Shocker.net to be a resource for entertainment and information about Wichita St. athletics.
    I usually get a good laugh out of the game threads. Also, I am occasionally able to listen to games on the radio (via the interwebs). Unfortunately, time-zone differences mean that most games take place at truly ungodly hours.

Being quite removed from 'the action,' I probably won't have much to contribute on the front lines, but I may poke around the political forums occasionally as a dilettante.

Cheers.
    I think Pringles original intention was to make tennis balls... but on the day the rubber was supposed to show up a truckload of potatoes came. Pringles is a laid-back company, so they just said, "**** it, cut em up!" - MH

Welcome!

Comment

Wu around the world indeed!

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

And this one's even betta!

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Welcome, and glad you like to follow the Shockers. We have a pretty good team this year, and we hope to be dancing come March. We will be starting conference play for our next game, an away game at Bradley on December 28th. Then, the big game against a ranked Creighton team on December 31st. Don't miss that one, it promises to be quite a game!!!

Comment

Thanks, everyone! Love the chef. He's the best. ;-)
            I think Pringles original intention was to make tennis balls... but on the day the rubber was supposed to show up a truckload of potatoes came. Pringles is a laid-back company, so they just said, "**** it, cut em up!" - MH

Comment

Looking to possibly to going to Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark. Will chat will you before hand
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                Looking to possibly to going to Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark. Will chat will you before hand
                Sure, fire away. Sounds like you have an adventure ahead of you. If you're still in the early planning stages, I'd toss Estonia a quick gander. It's easily overlooked, but if you have any interest in historic trading centers of the medieval (~1300) world, then it's an absolute must see. Also, it can be a sweet change-up from the rest of the high priced northern adventures.

Personally, I make it over there a couple times a year, and love it every time.

All questions are welcome.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                X