Hey Shocker Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Shocker Fans

Dennis Celery here. I wanted to make a moment to introduce myself to you. I'm originally from Jersey, but moved to Wichita about 17 years ago. Let's just say it was kind of a quasi witness protraction program that brought me to Kansas, if you know what I mean. Shortly after moving here, I fell in love with the Shockers, and bought some high dollar season tickets that I've renewed every year. I devote as much time as possible on following the Shockers, but I often have audits that take a lot of my time. I also vacation in the Caymans so miss a few games with travels. But when I go to games, I really enjoy the basketball. The in-game production needs some help, but I guess things can't be perfect. My advice to Shocker fans is to get the best lawyers you can afford. They sure can make your life a lot easier.
    Last edited by Dennis_Celery; February 8, 2020, 09:54 AM.
    You're a lying dog-faced pony soldier.

Can you get our team in an OK place?
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Just ok would actually be ok right about now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis_Celery View Post
        Dennis Celery here. I wanted to make a moment to introduce myself to you. I'm originally from Jersey, but moved to Wichita about 17 years ago. Let's just say it was kind of a quasi witness protraction program that brought me to Kansas, if you know what I mean. Shortly after moving here, I fell in love with the Shockers, and bought some high dollar season tickets that I've renewed every year. I devote as much time as possible on following the Shockers, but I often have audits that take a lot of my time. I also vacation in the Caymans so miss a few games with travels. But when I go to games, I really enjoy the basketball. The in-game production needs some help, but I guess things can't be perfect. My advice to Shocker fans is to get the best lawyers you can afford. They sure can make your life a lot easier.
        Hey Phil...Did you really fall off a boat?

Comment

It's a long story.

Comment

I just want to say how honored I am that Kel Varnsen, ShoxAAC, and WuDrWu posted on my introductory thread. Ladies and Gentlemen, these are 3 of the most exceptional ShockerNet posters in all of history. Of course, WuDrWu is the grand poobah of ShockerNet. I am truly honored and almost humbled by this extraordinary event of these 3 magnanimous individuals posting on this thread.

Comment

Ass kisser.

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Not only do I want Phil, I mean Dennis, to do my taxes, but also point out his innate ability to evaluate the character of people. Dennis For President!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  Ass kisser.

I'll second that.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

I'll second that.
                    Ass kisser!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      Ass kisser.

Have I mentioned how great KungWu is? I mean he's The Dude! If you think about it, if it wasn't for KungWu we would not exist. At least our ShockerNet online versions would not exist. That is some power right there. And rightly he is called The Dude. Not only that, he is d*mn funny too. ShocerNet should celebrate a KungWu day every year. We could shower KungWu with gifts. Share our favorite KungWu stories. Creative people could compose KungWu poems on that day.

Roses are red
                      Violets are blue
                      Great is The Dude,
                      All hail to Kung Wu!

Comment

Kung Wu is an Ass so that makes you an Ass Ass Kisser! Just kidding. This one I have to agree with.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          Kung Wu is an Ass so that makes you an Ass Ass Kisser! Just kidding. This one I have to agree with.
                          Then there is the the great 1972Shocker. He knows everything there is to know about Shocker sports. You name the sport, he knows all about it. Volleyball? - Yep. Tennis? - Yep
                          Golf - definitely. Track, Cross Country? Oh yeah, he knows all about it. He's so smart he probably has all the stats memorized for the tiddlywinks team.

Roses are red
                          Violets are blue
                          Have a question on Shockers?
                          Just ask good ol' '72

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
                            Not only do I want Dennis, to do my taxes, but also point out his innate ability to evaluate the character of people. Dennis For President!!!
                            Largest refunds guaranteed. The audits can be a little intense, but its worth it. Trust me . . .

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

I'll second that.
                              ShockTalk is an epic ShockerNet poster. ShockTalk specializes in logic and factual posts and analysis. He can challenge your opinions, but its always done with respect and facts.

Comment

Working...
                              X