Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My very first time . . .

Howdy,
    I'm a long time lurker, but decided what the heck, I may as well join the fun. I am a die hard Shocker fan.
    I'm excited about the new season. We're a little rough right now due to injuries and lack of experience, but I think we're going to start clicking by hopefully January or so.
    I look forward to having fun discourse with many of you! Although some of you intimidate me because you can be a little on the crabby side.

I will have to say this hasn't been too bad for my first time as a ShockerNetter. :)

Best to all of you,
    Napoleon Dynamite
    Last edited by Napoleon Dynamite; November 15, 2019, 11:20 AM.

Originally posted by Napoleon Dynamite View Post
    Howdy,
    I'm a long time lurker, but decided what the heck, I may as well join the fun. I am a die hard Shocker fan.
    I'm excited about the new season. We're a little rough right now due to injuries and lack of experience, but I think we're going to start clicking by hopefully January or so.
    I look forward to having fun discourse with many of you! Although some of you intimidate me because you can be a little on the crabby side.

I will have to say this hasn't been too bad for my first time as a ShockerNetter. :)

Best to all of you,
    Napoleon Dynamite
    Welcome!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Napoleon Dynamite View Post
      Howdy,

Best to all of you,
      Napoleon Dynamite
      Hell, I'm only crabby on days that end with a y.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Hell, I'm only crabby on days that end with a y.

el oh el
          Last edited by Napoleon Dynamite; November 15, 2019, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X