Mind if I troll... respectfully?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mind if I troll... respectfully?

Haha, Hi everyone. I'm a Utah State fan. I really like some of your fans that I see around on the espn basketball boards so I thought I'd come sign up here and say hi. I like your program and I like (and obviously regret) some of the history our two programs have.

I'm excited to play you guys this year and am hoping a legitimate rivalry forms out of it. At this point I don't know anything about the 11-12 Shockers, but if they're anything like the 09-10 Shockers they should have a pretty legitimate chance at beating Utah State. That being said, completely new team or not, we have one of the best coaches in all of mid-majors and I think he'll put together something competitive, especially by the time we play.

Anyway, I'm not here to troll or flame, just have some good sports talk with fans of another respectful mid-major team. Hope to talk to you all more later - especially when game time rolls around :)

Originally posted by Geo-Aggie View Post
    Haha, Hi everyone. I'm a Utah State fan. I really like some of your fans that I see around on the espn basketball boards so I thought I'd come sign up here and say hi. I like your program and I like (and obviously regret) some of the history our two programs have.

I'm excited to play you guys this year and am hoping a legitimate rivalry forms out of it. At this point I don't know anything about the 11-12 Shockers, but if they're anything like the 09-10 Shockers they should have a pretty legitimate chance at beating Utah State. That being said, completely new team or not, we have one of the best coaches in all of mid-majors and I think he'll put together something competitive, especially by the time we play.

Anyway, I'm not here to troll or flame, just have some good sports talk with fans of another respectful mid-major team. Hope to talk to you all more later - especially when game time rolls around :)
    Welcome Geo. I have yet to meet an Aggie fan I didn't like, and you seem to be no exception. I think the way our programs are forever intertwined makes it a different kind of rivalry.

We'll get a thread going soon I'm sure starting to break down each game, and look forward to your input about the Aggies.

Good luck this year!

Comment

Originally posted by Geo-Aggie View Post

Wanna join the MVC? We'll make room for ya.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Welcome to the board! Always glad to see respectful fans from other teams on the board.
        ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          Wanna join the MVC? We'll make room for ya.
          Or we could both just join the MWC :D
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
            Or we could both just join the MWC :D
            Oh yeah! But .. a part of me wants to rebuild the MVC for nostalgia sake.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Oh yeah! But .. a part of me wants to rebuild the MVC for nostalgia sake.
              Fair enough
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
              X