I'm baaack!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm baaack!!!

Months ago I spilled a glass of water on my laptop blowing it up. Sadly, nobody missed me and my witty posts. I couldn't login with my new laptop because my email had changed since I was in DC and I couldn't remember my password. A really good bud finally got me hooked up with a new user name and password as I had tried everything. Fitting that today I am back in business with the new website. Hope I can contribute to the fun and controversy!

Originally posted by Capitol Shock II View Post
    Months ago I spilled a glass of water on my laptop blowing it up.
    Why does this not surprise me.. :dispirited:
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      Why does this not surprise me.. :dispirited:
      Lol, welcome back Capitol Shock
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Capitol Shock II View Post
        Months ago I spilled a glass of water on my laptop blowing it up. Sadly, nobody missed me and my witty posts. I couldn't login with my new laptop because my email had changed since I was in DC and I couldn't remember my password. A really good bud finally got me hooked up with a new user name and password as I had tried everything. Fitting that today I am back in business with the new website. Hope I can contribute to the fun and controversy!
        It goes for you and anyone else, if you guys ever have a problem logging in or forgetting your password or email, I can manually reset the password to whatever you want. Just shoot me an email on the contact page.
        ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
        X