Fan Disguised as a Troll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan Disguised as a Troll

I am not used to it, but I get it. Fanboards apparently have Trojan Horses that disguise themselves as fans to troll certain fan base. I didn't think it was a thing, clearly it is a thing. For SN, this means assuming every negative thing said by new poster must be beaker-troll-talk.

But that ain't me.

I'm a fan. I don't know you fan but I fan by discussing and often criticizing. I understand that I'm a new poster, and my first post was about what I saw with CJ. I'm a long time follower of this forum, and I felt I had a hot take, so I got excited and made an account. I understand I was is MO when I made this posts. Now I am happily back in Whicitiity - which is what my family of Wichita natives call it.

Since then I have been given the now understandable troll treatment. But I ain't no troll. I don't know very many trolls, but wouldn't bet that they go to games. I do.

I'll treat you guys as my selection committee. For those accusing me of being a troll: take a look at my whole body of work. Look at my posts that aren't my prediction or my criticisms

I'm just saying, if I'm an under cover troll. I'm a DAMN good one. The sweat on my brand new FVV jersey I believe is troll repellent.

If you don't like my style, just go ahead and let me know. I'll leave the forum. Or you can just pretend I'm a undercover beaker troll and perma ban me.

I've been given many "second chances" in life, so I'm willing to do the same for you.
    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaqness View Post
      I am not used to it, but I get it. Fanboards apparently have Trojan Horses that disguise themselves as fans to troll certain fan base. I didn't think it was a thing, clearly it is a thing. For SN, this means assuming every negative thing said by new poster must be beaker-troll-talk.

But that ain't me.

I'm a fan. I don't know you fan but I fan by discussing and often criticizing. I understand that I'm a new poster, and my first post was about what I saw with CJ. I'm a long time follower of this forum, and I felt I had a hot take, so I got excited and made an account. I understand I was is MO when I made this posts. Now I am happily back in Whicitiity - which is what my family of Wichita natives call it.

Since then I have been given the now understandable troll treatment. But I ain't no troll. I don't know very many trolls, but wouldn't bet that they go to games. I do.

I'll treat you guys as my selection committee. For those accusing me of being a troll: take a look at my whole body of work. Look at my posts that aren't my prediction or my criticisms

I'm just saying, if I'm an under cover troll. I'm a DAMN good one. The sweat on my brand new FVV jersey I believe is troll repellent.

If you don't like my style, just go ahead and let me know. I'll leave the forum. Or you can just pretend I'm a undercover beaker troll and perma ban me.
      It's one thing to criticize, but when you start disparaging (SHJ) or name calling (HC3GM) coaches and players, that definitely puts you on automatic troll watch. Also, most of the posters on here have built up "street cred" in order to criticize as sharply as they do.

A fan says: HC3GM was out of line how he handled Asbjorn.
      A troll says: HC3GM is a jerk.

A fan says: SHJ's performance was really bad tonight.
      A troll says: SHJ is trash.
      Last edited by Kung Wu; December 23, 2017, 07:43 AM.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Why didn’t you introduce yourself the other two go-rounds?

That’s kinda rude.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaqness View Post

But that ain't me.

Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Working...
            X