MoValley John

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MoValley John

Does anyone know what happened to @MoValley John:? I haven't seen him for months. Has anyone done a welfare check?
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Last Activity February 1st, 2017
    Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Yeah. Where is that guy?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Ironic, I was thinking the same thing.

MVJ had lots of posts (like always) up to 01/23, then a break until his last post on 02/01 that mentioned an emergency.

Has there been a sudden end to his activity on mvcfans as well? I don't have a login over there, so I can't look.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

MVJ had lots of posts (like always) up to 01/23, then a break until his last post on 02/01 that mentioned an emergency.

Has there been a sudden end to his activity on mvcfans as well? I don't have a login over there, so I can't look.
          He last visited MVCFANS on January 17, 2017. I hope all is well with him.

Comment

My suspicion is he changed his avatar and screen name to John Higgins. This is based on:
            a) writing style.
            b) Higgins lives in Omaha
            c) Fits in with his original meme (MoValleyJohn/John Higgins).

Comment

Wait what if he IS Higgins

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

Didn't see that. We did not get along particularly well, but I would never wish health or other life issues on anyone.

I still suspect if he's posting here, it's under the pseudonym John Higgins. Note I'm not sure because I've had him (along with one other) on ignore for some time.

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                  My suspicion is he changed his avatar and screen name to John Higgins. This is based on:
                  a) writing style.
                  b) Higgins lives in Omaha
                  c) Fits in with his original meme (MoValleyJohn/John Higgins).
                  I had the same thought. John Higgins started posting here around the time MVJ dropped off. If not, I hope he is well.

Comment

Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                    I had the same thought. John Higgins started posting here around the time MVJ dropped off. If not, I hope he is well.
                    According to what I've read in the news, he's doing well, but he is in fear for his life. Kentucky fans learned that he went by the alter-ego of MVJ on Shockernet, which is a very distinguished underground network that he was a part of and they were coming for him.

Either that or he figured out about #Shoxit way sooner than everyone else and changed his name, knowing that withouth CU or WSU in the MVC anymore, he wasn't going to care much for his screen name going foward. Might was well drop the "MoValley" part.

Comment

He's probably on the WSU campus in South Dakota shooting squirrels and prairie dogs.

Comment

He was on another thread and said there was a death in the family.

Comment

Working...
                        X