Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleting profiles?

Hey,

Is there a way for me to delete my account on here? I couldn't find a path.

So dramatic!

Comment

Sure.

ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

I've been here for 3-4 years and I've yet to see this one before. There is a private message area if you want to go the less public route.

Comment

Oh come on, you know you'll come back eventually, and this will save us all the pain of you creating yet another account. Just come back after KU has bombed out of the tournament but you at least still have the Shockers to cheer on.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I like what it now says under his name. He should've just ejected.
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

I'm still laughing about this. And I wasn't even that bothered by any of it before. The amount of diva-ness involved in this thread is really the part that's got me going :)

Comment

Reminds me of this

Comment

Is it some kind of record to get banned after only 18 post ?

Comment

lol wow.

I never understand KU fans that come here. They all seem to mask around as Shocker fans and go from there, expecting everybody's IQ to be somewhere south of 40 and not notice. I'd have a lot more respect for some of these dudes if they just came here and were honest upfront and then go from there.

This has to be a first though. 24 hours of posting and asking for the hammer.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      lol wow.

I never understand KU fans that come here. They all seem to mask around as Shocker fans and go from there, expecting everybody's IQ to be somewhere south of 40 and not notice. I'd have a lot more respect for some of these dudes if they just came here and were honest upfront and then go from there.

Don't get any ideas fev...plus you're well over 24 hours. Hell, you were probably in your first timeout by then.
                      :-)

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        lol wow.

It reminds me of last years S16 game. He and KU just gave up.

Comment

Drats! I was going to ask him if he could give Baker some ball shooting advice. Oh well . . .
                          ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                            I'm still laughing about this. And I wasn't even that bothered by any of it before. The amount of diva-ness involved in this thread is really the part that's got me going :)
                            His reply to ShoxRoxMySox's "so dramatic"

"I know, but I really don't wanna come on here and start fights. So I figure if I have to go create a whole new account everytime I wanna say something on here... itll be a good deturrent. Plus you know sanity. You know the internet warming is a thing. Gotta remove my logical footprint before the server blows up!"

Really sealed the deal for me. If you need a deterrent for not coming back, I'll oblige you with an IP ban so you won't have to rely on willpower alone.
                            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                              His reply to ShoxRoxMySox's "so dramatic"

"I know, but I really don't wanna come on here and start fights. So I figure if I have to go create a whole new account everytime I wanna say something on here... itll be a good deturrent. Plus you know sanity. You know the internet warming is a thing. Gotta remove my logical footprint before the server blows up!"

Really sealed the deal for me. If you need a deterrent for not coming back, I'll oblige you with an IP ban so you won't have to rely on willpower alone.
                              I like the barkley style spelling of detuuurrunt too.

That's turble

Comment

Working...
                              X