Can I get a huzzah for Kung Wu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I get a huzzah for Kung Wu?

A big thanks to our local Bruce Lee, Mr. Kung Wu for helping me navigate a server side issue this am that kept SN down. I don't know what I would do without him in times of technological crisis.

ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
    A big thanks to our local Bruce Lee, Mr. Kung Wu for helping me navigate a server side issue this am that kept SN down. I don't know what I would do without him in times of technological crisis.

Was he sober?

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
      Was he sober?
      Not even remotideddly, I'm a functional drunk.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I looked at the board earlier ans aw it was down. Went to find you on twitter but before I could even get that far i got busy at work. checked just now out of habit and forgot about it beind down

Comment

I would say I'll buy him a drink, but it looks like it might need to be a cup of coffee! How about a nice Americano?
          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
            I would say I'll buy him a drink, but it looks like it might need to be a cup of coffee! How about a nice Americano?
            I offered him booze or food, and he suggested maybe coffee. I'm not even joking haha.
            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

I'm glad to hear my new family member is useful! ;)

Comment

huzzah

"I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                ---------------------------------------
                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
                X