Game Thread Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Thread Idea

I wonder if we could have a chat box style coded for game threads. The default style would still be available, but there would be an option to have a floating window that was very chat styled, a lot like the new forum posts box on the side of the home page. It would be something that could be brought up over video on a computer, or used to follow the poll watch thread or another hot topic that would be updating frequently during the day...
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
      ?
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Everything you see on the board cost money. If there is something you want, help gather some people who also like the idea, and donate to help make it happen.

There is no limit to what @_kai_: can do, except for the funds to do so.

Comment

Kinda why I made the thread...

Comment

I like it. Soon as I get home, I will make a $20 donation.

Comment

Can we get a figure to shoot for?

Comment

What each can do. I would imagine that it will take a couple hundred dollars to purchase the add in, but I could be mistaken.

Comment

I don't have direct knowledge of vBulletin add-ons but I would be surprised if such an enhancement would cost that much. @_kai_:, can you weigh in?

Comment

You could always look at vBulletin 4.x Add-ons and see if you find anything.

Comment

Working...
                    X