• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay people, this really isn't that difficult

Bracket url bracket paste link here bracket /url bracket

Bracket url=paste link here bracket type text here bracket /url bracket

I am tired of plain urls.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

I'm guessing this was directed at me. Sorry, it's fixed now.

As a new member of this forum, let me put this out there. If you ever read one of my posts and your first thought is "Is this guy an idiot?", the answer is yes....yes I am. Go with your gut!

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
      Bracket url bracket paste link here bracket /url bracket

Bracket url=paste link here bracket type text here bracket /url bracket

I am tired of plain urls.
      Too difficult. Please try again keeping in mind some in the audience are old farts.
      In the fast lane

Comment

No brackets necessary with this method:

- Type the title of the link, such as "ShockerNet".

- Select the title text by highlighting it and click the "Link" button (globe with chain link).

- Type or paste the URL into the window that pops up.

ShockerNet

Comment

I can't find the "link" button. Don't laugh, I'm trying.
          In the fast lane

Comment

It's grouped with all the formatting buttons above the box where you type your post.

Comment

You can also paste a link, hit space, then return or start typing again, and it should auto create the hyperlink.
              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

I don't see any formatting button above the typing box.
                In the fast lane

Comment

Ok, I'll try Kai's method. Here is a link about http://www.redbirdfan.net/forum/view...=3821&start=40 Hawkins from the Redbird forum.

Well, I don't see that did anything for me.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                    I don't see any formatting button above the typing box.
                    Should be right next to the smiley button.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

@tropicalshox: I went into your settings to check out what editor you were using, and found the problem. You actually didn't have any editor toolbar selected, and I updated that with the big editor that will look similar to what MS Office has used for a while.

Hope this helps.
                      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

I see them now Kai. Thanks. Here goes a try with a link from the Redbird's forum about Teddy Hawkins. Upon thinking more about this I say there is a some chance he could play at Illinois State next year. Even with him dropping out of Quakerdale, he could of gotten his test score up and passed the core requirments. Bad thing is his not completly the year at Quakerdale could mean he is still a flake.

Edit- Alright! Thanks everybody for all the help.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                          I'm guessing this was directed at me. Sorry, it's fixed now.

As a new member of this forum, let me put this out there. If you ever read one of my posts and your first thought is "Is this guy an idiot?", the answer is yes....yes I am. Go with your gut!
                          "As for me, all I know is that I know nothing" --Socrates. You are in good company. Welcome aboard.
                          The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

It was happening in more than one place, so i wasnt ragging on anyone specific.
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

HUGE NEWS!

I just discovered that there is an icon that allows me to go straight to the newest post in each thread. This has changed my life.

:)

I was always pretty annoyed with clicking the thread, then the last page, then scrolling down. Come to find out, I was just an idiot.

I only posted this here because I liked the thread title.

Comment

Working...
                              X