Emoticons must go...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emoticons must go...

I have ignored the emoticons for some time now. Today I looked at them closely so I could fully appreciated how sucky they really are. Please, if it isn't too much trouble, offer some emoticons worthy of the Shocker Nation. I mean "strawberry", "monkey", "acne", "saturn", "pirate"????? WTF!!???

We need emoticons that clearly convey the emotions that I and others feel a lot of the time on here. Here is a great place to find them: http://www.mysmiley.net/

Thanks in advance for your attention in this matter!

T

...:cool:

P.S.

This is how I feel about ShockerNet's emoticons...

..that felt good.

T

Comment

Where are the ones that had signs with names?

Comment

You do realize that all of us that have or do run SN have full time jobs and lives, and have kept this place running for zero compensation, right? Maybe instead of putting it like this, you could make a polite request.
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

And whether you meant it as a slam or not, that is how at least I interpreted your post.
          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
            You do realize that all of us that have or do run SN have full time jobs and lives, and have kept this place running for zero compensation, right? Maybe instead of putting it like this, you could make a polite request.
            I didn't realize that adding a few decent emoticons would cause the administrator to have to quite his job. I respectfully retract my request.

T

Comment

I'm just assuming this is a joke.
              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                I'm just assuming this is a joke.
                No my friend, our emoticons are sucky. If you get a few moments go here and steal a bunch of new ones!

Free cool themed smileys for your msn, myspace, forums or AIM. Come and browse our large selection of free cool smileys!

T

Comment

...Not sure if trolling
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Looks like the emoticons won this battle- Cold is gone! Long live emoticons!
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Just like there are many emoticons, how many Cold's are there?

Comment

Right now.....zero.

Comment

We DO need a Final Four emoticon though. Or one of HC3GM fist pumping.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                          X