No announcement yet.

Censored word request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The filter probably won't get rid of mid- major if you accidentally, or on purpose., have a space before or after the hyphen.

Comment

I would be willing to "give you some money out of my wallet" in order to secure the technology required to eliminate that heretical word from our precious message board.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
        I would be willing to "give you some money out of my wallet" in order to secure the technology required to eliminate that heretical word from our precious message board.

T

Unless of course the term was accompanied by Creighton, Missouri State, Northern Iowa, ect.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
          Unless of course the term was accompanied by Creighton, Missouri State, Northern Iowa, ect.
          I'm willing to forego those missed opportunities.

Seriously, there are several members on this forum who have not yet grasped the point of how wrong it is to maintain this word in a Shocker fan's vernacular. Perhaps some even embrace the term *shudders*. Nevertheless, the word must be stricken from this message board lest I become more and more disgruntled and have to continue confronting people. HCGM deserves our support when he's out selling our school to "major" recruits.

T

Comment

BCS vs Mid Major

Mid Major 0, BCS 1 after the showing last night.
            An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
              Mid Major 0, BCS 1 after the showing last night.
              Iowa doesn't count?
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                Iowa doesn't count?
                Apparently DePaul doesn't either.
                "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Working...
                X