Problems...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems...

Is it just me or has shockernet been hit or miss the last couple days? Seems When I log on it takes forever then when i get to the forum index and try to go anywhere half the time im getting errors or the page isnt loading at all. I doubt its just me because its happening on my home and work computers so just wondering if maintenance is going on or is needed perhaps. I hate logging in only to not be able to get the the topics to read and then when i log in next time all the posts i havent read show as read obviously.

I have the same exact problems
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

mi dos

Comment

It was working fine for the half-hour I was on last night (9:30-ish).

This morning it was down. I checked with my web host and they were having problems with the server.

The few times I've checked this afternoon, it's been working fine. So hopefully the problems are fixed.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

One editorial comment. Each time this happens, I realize how much more stable this site (my web host) has been than EZBoard ever was.

Of course, one of these days I'm going to need to upgrade the board software. That could be painful to all of us!

Comment

As always royal i feel like i should commend you for running this fine board. You do a helluva job. Now there are a few posters I could do without but thats my problem and not yours lol.

Comment

I tried logging in a few times from work and it just sputtered and told me to go to a place thats hot and sit on a block of ice.

true story

Comment

Sometimes when I click on a thread, a white screen just comes up and it says done at the bottom. I have to back up then.

Comment

Am I (or my computer) going crazy? At the top of the page, I see SALUKI TALK.net.
                Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

http://www.shockernet.net/sn/links.php gives me:

SalukiTalk Links

Reminder: Let the admins (saluki96 and mvgrad78) know if there are any dead links. Also, let us know if there are any sites that you think should be included in this list.

This website is an unofficial and independent source of news, information, and opinion; it is not affiliated with Southern Illinois University at Carbondale.
                  Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                  Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

What I know (or don't know) so far is being logged in the b-ball forum.

Comment

Sounds like an April Fools thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X