Discovered Something New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discovered Something New

I stumbled across an interesting effect of the block poster function. Maybe it was well known but I was unaware of it.

I you block a poster not only will you not see their posts, you will also not see the entirety of any threads started by that poster.

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    I stumbled across an interesting effect of the block poster function. Maybe it was well known but I was unaware of it.

I you block a poster not only will you not see their posts, you will also not see the entirety of any threads started by that poster.
    I discovered that earlier this year. I don't even remember who it was I had blocked, but they had started a thread I was interested in some of the dialogue. I think it would still show new posts under the What's New section, but I could be wrong. It's been a while.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Interesting. I've never tried blocking someone so not really sure of that behavior, honestly. Makes sense though.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        Interesting. I've never tried blocking someone so not really sure of that behavior, honestly. Makes sense though.
        I'm just glad you don't start that many threads...................

Comment

Working...
        X