Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Kung Wu

Kung Wu

As I perused various sites over the past two weeks, I have been reminded how great our Shockernet board is. Each leader has grown the board and raised the game, and I wanted to say thank you to Kung Wu who has kept it up the past few years.

It is no easy task, and has never asked for anything. So I will ask: What’s next, how much does it cost, and where can we donate?

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
    Kung Wu

As I perused various sites over the past two weeks, I have been reminded how great our Shockernet board is. Each leader has grown the board and raised the game, and I wanted to say thank you to Kung Wu who has kept it up the past few years.

It is no easy task, and has never asked for anything. So I will ask: What’s next, how much does it cost, and where can we donate?
    I think its time to start a monthly subscription to shockernet. $1/mo and up, and donate all to NIL. People can choose their donation level, its still accessible to anyone with $1, and we improve WSU athletics with our dumbass takes. What's not to like?
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Kung Wu -

The Kung Wu Shockernet Player of the Year sounds pretty good. Could expand viewership.

We could be the second or third largest NIL deal within WSU.

Poll amongst donators could determine who the athlete is. Could be male or female, any sport.

Comment

I'm traveling for Spring Break. Let me chew on this thread a bit. :)
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Keep chewin'. Things like this matter.

Comment

Bumpity bump bump
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Somebody mentioned opening a recruiting insiders forum that you can pay to access. That would be pretty awesome.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I wouldn't even blink before I signed up for a recruiting insiders forum. Or an anything insiders forum with the dish on conference realignment, fund raising, athletic projects (Cessna remodel, possible new sports like soccer, coaching hires, etc.), or university news.

I imagine something like this could be difficult to implement though. Reliable sources sometimes clam up if they know information could be spread even on a paid forum like this. And I imagine the mods would have to step up monitoring the unpaid forums to make sure confidential info doesn't accidentally spill over.
                "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

I've paid for content before and the sharing of info across forums didn't happen. I think those that paid didn't feel the need to share with those that didn't. Now, some of that may have been mods making sure anything that was posted was edited or deleted quickly, but I don't recall seeing much of that.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                  X