Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm curious...where did all my posts go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm curious...where did all my posts go?

Long time lurker (2007), sometimes poster, I mostly only hang here during basketball season, but noticed while posting today that I only have 113 posts on the forum, and I know that I was well into the multiple-hundreds previously. Was there a data-loss/purge of topics/posts, or if topics are moved out of active sub-forums do those posts drop out of count? Not that any of those now-gone posts were relevant, insightful or well-reasoned, I just don't want people looking at my 113 post body of work and thinking I haven't been an active member here.

I'm not sure what years, but there have been a couple cut-overs to different software vendors and major version changes. Perhaps your prior post counts were lost in those cut-overs? I could try rebuilding the post counts, but most likely it will cause everyone's post counts to drop a little (instead of increase), because it would remove counts for any pruned threads.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      I'm not sure what years, but there have been a couple cut-overs to different software vendors and major version changes. Perhaps your prior post counts were lost in those cut-overs? I could try rebuilding the post counts, but most likely it will cause everyone's post counts to drop a little (instead of increase), because it would remove counts for any pruned threads.
      No, I don't want anyone else to lose post count...maybe I should just post more often.

Comment

Originally posted by podunkboy View Post

No, I don't want anyone else to lose post count...maybe I should just post more often.
        lol -- I don't think anybody cares what your post count is

Comment

I have a fever, and the only cure is more SN posts!

Comment

lol -- I don't think anybody cares what your post count is
            He can have as many of my post counts as he likes. I obvioulsy need to get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

He can have as many of my post counts as he likes. I obviously need to get a life.
              Likewise...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

So postcount is a competition?.?.?
                  I'm in!
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Here come the prairie dog photos ...

Comment

Here come the prairie dog photos ...
                      I thought that was called turtling…
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

I thought that was called turtling…

Comment

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

So I need to work on inflating my post count?
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                              So I need to work on inflating my post count?
                              Your hiatus killed your post count. There was a time you espoused more than anyone else. Sadly, the crown of hot air has been taken.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                              X