Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread subscriptions

Dear Administrator,

Is there a way to unsubscribe to threads you've created? I would like to stop receiving notifications whenever someone posts to the Biden thread. >_<

I've checked out the subscription settings and I don't see one that applies. I also went to the thread itself and "subscribed" then "unsubscribed" to see if that would flip the switch.

Will I be married to that Biden thread forever? Is this my punishment? ;D

Try this:

In the upper right, click your User Name to open a menu and select Settings.

On there uncheck "Replies to your discussion".

Then "Save Changes".

Let me know if it works, I have never tested it.
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

All good now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        Try this:

In the upper right, click your User Name to open a menu and select Settings.

On there uncheck "Replies to your discussion".

Then "Save Changes".

Let me know if it works, I have never tested it.
        Since there is only 1 person still posting that I have on "ignore", I assume this is in response to his question. Could you briefly summarize the question as I'm always interested in learning more about how to utilize this site?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Since there is only 1 person still posting that I have on "ignore", I assume this is in response to his question. Could you briefly summarize the question as I'm always interested in learning more about how to utilize this site?
          Yessir, he asked:

Is there a way to unsubscribe to threads you've created?

I've checked out the subscription settings and I don't see one that applies. I also went to the thread itself and "subscribed" then "unsubscribed" to see if that would flip the switch.
          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Yessir, he asked:
            Thanks, Kung Wu . What a hoot. He's trying to unsubscribe from his own threads (not that I don't understand).

Comment

Thanks, Kung Wu . What a hoot. He's trying to unsubscribe from his own threads (not that I don't understand).

Comment

Did someone say there's a Hot Topic going on over in the political conclave? AWESOME!

Comment

Working...
                X