Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whenever I click on a thread that I haven't seen, it usually lets me know I've seen it and is not bolded anymore. Now after I look through a thread, when I get out of it, it still appears as if I didn't look at it. What's up with that?

FYI, I did this while not being logged in. Not sure that has anything to do with it. It still usually does it.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Yeah I think you have to be logged in for it to know what you have looked at.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Thanks. It seems like that it used to do that even if I wasn't logged in but I'm not positive. That was definitely the issue.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        Thanks. It seems like that it used to do that even if I wasn't logged in but I'm not positive. That was definitely the issue.
        I bet it remembers what you have read when you are not logged in, but only until you close and restart your browser. That'd be my guess.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Mine has been doing this as well and I stay logged in all of the time.
          One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Working...
          X