GoShockers links in Helpful Links giving Privacy error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoShockers links in Helpful Links giving Privacy error

Could you see why all the GoShocker links are now giving a Privacy error, saying your connection isn't private. Did GoShockers change something? It does the same thing with the Alumni Assn link.

Edit: It looks like all the GoShocker links are working again, but the Alumni Assn link still gives the "Privacy error." I assume it will be fixed on their end eventually like the GoShocker links were.
    Last edited by 1979Shocker; October 19, 2019, 09:13 AM.

Sorry for the delayed response, I just got back from vacation.

Yeah it looks like shockeralumni.org's cert is bad. It might be a self-signed cert, in which case they need to exchange it for a real, valid cert for the shockeralumni.org domain. The reason I think it might be a self-signed cert, is that it doesn't have a Common Name entry. Which is really odd, unless someone just threw together a self-signed cert trying to fix the issue quickly (which won't work).
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I'm actually still getting the Privacy error on GoShockers. It's just not showing up for some reason on the browser I'm using (Microsoft Edge Dev). All other browsers I use still give the error, including the original Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, and Google Chrome.

Comment

Working...
      X