Link Color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link Color

What determines the color of links in a post?

I've seen some posts where the link color is black. It makes it very hard to see the link when I use a dark background.

Whenever I've created posts that have a link, the color has always been yellow.

There have been occasions where I've copied text from an article that has a link in it and the link displays as a dark color. Whenever that happens, I usually highlight the link and change the text color to Automatic, which changes the link color to yellow.

Hmmm. I've never seen anything but yellow as a link. That is what the css settings are labeled to.

Vbulletin does have a very advanced copy/paste system, it's advanced enough that if you copy a bunch of text that is in a table format, then paste it into a vbulletin text box, it will actually keep the formatting of the table.

So the only logical explanation is that if a link color is anything but yellow, it was probably copied and pasted into the text box on the forum, and it came with the source destinations link color.
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

This thread started by @WuShock Reaper: has the link to the youtube video in black. I didn't even know it was there until I highlighted some of the text.

Comment

I don't know what WuShock Reaper is doing different, but his post in the Charleston Southern Game Thread also has a black link.

Comment

It's because he is the Reaper. Black is mandatory.
          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
          X