Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I try to log via web browser on desktop system by clicking on the Login or Sign Up link, a message appears about not being able not being able to redirect to the correct login URL.

Odd, I see that too. On it. Will report back here when I figure out why it's happening.
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by XtalShock View Post
      When I try to log via web browser on desktop system by clicking on the Login or Sign Up link, a message appears about not being able not being able to redirect to the correct login URL.
      Fixed! Thanks for bringing this to my attention!
      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• DUShock
        DUShock commented
        Editing a comment
        Dude, thank you for all of the behind the scene work that you do. The average user, heck, even as a moderator, have no idea the amount of work and coding that goes into keeping this monster RoyalShock created all those moons ago. I appreciate everything he, ShockBand kai & you have done. I was utterly lost when I had the responsibility of feeding the hamster inside the Shockernet wheel. Thanks again to you & all of those who have kept him fed!

• Kung Wu
        Kung Wu commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank YOU and all the mods! Without you this place turns into a spam explosion not too dissimilar looking from a NASCAR pile-up.

Thanks XtalShock for bringing it to attention. I'm not sure how you were able to log in when this was going on. I couldn't log on and I had no idea who to reach to even make it known. Weird how others were able to log on. I figured it was just a subtle way of black-listing me from the site or something.

Thanks for the fix.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Kung Wu
        Kung Wu commented
        Editing a comment
        If you didn't log out, you would not have noticed it. Most people never log out so they never saw the login error (me included, that's why it's awesome he reported it).

I only noticed it because I use my browser in incognito mode from my desktop, so I always have to log in. Fortunately, I was still logged in on my phone.

Comment

I had been locked out for a couple of days too. I tried the "Contact Us" link to send a message, but that hadn't worked either. Thanks for getting it fixed so I can get my daily Shocker fix.
        Go Shocks!

Comment

• Kung Wu
          Kung Wu commented
          Editing a comment
          Interesting, let me check that out too!
      Working...
      X