No announcement yet.

How do i use Shockernet? (or alternate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i use Shockernet? (or alternate)

Up to the time Shockernet changed, i accessed it daily from my mobile device.

I could click on a link to the latest posts and stay updated with everything new shown from new threads to additions in old threads since my last visit.. For the life of me, i cannot figure out how to do that now. The New Topics seems to only have content i have never visited and it doesn't seem to be sorted in order. There might have been a What's New link but i can't find that now.

Am i missing something?

i am willing if necessary to use a different forum for my Shocker updates; are there others?

I'll wager page clicks have cratered since the "upgrade".

--'85.
    Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

The New Topics here is very similar to the old board's What's New, except that the sort order is broken and will be fixed in the new release of vBulletin. That has just been officially announced so I will be applying it in the next day or two (once I am comfortable with the backups).

Elaborate on "content you never visited", as I might not be following you here, but I believe New Topics is very, very similar to the results you would get on the old board except for the annoying sort bug that will be fixed soon.

October and November's activity stats are almost identical to last year.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
    X