last minute family issue has forced my plans to change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last minute family issue has forced my plans to change

Need to sell my floor tickets...4 of them right behind shocker bench on the floor,primo tickets please PM me if interested

Re: last minute family issue has forced my plans to change

Originally posted by ReturnoftheGlorydays
    Need to sell my floor tickets...4 of them right behind shocker bench on the floor,primo tickets please PM me if interested
    Put them on Marketplace at goshockers.com and they will sell quickly.
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

marketplace wont let me set up an account.Im selling them for 15.00 ea but u must buy all 4...cant give you my SASO parking pass...

Comment

Originally posted by ReturnoftheGlorydays
        marketplace wont let me set up an account.Im selling them for 15.00 ea but u must buy all 4...cant give you my SASO parking pass...
        Unfortunately, the game at Arrowhead tonight is making it easy for many people to stay home. The LSU loss upped the ante. Like it or not, there are numerous watch parties all over the Wichita area. There are also many people out of town for the Thanksgiving weekend. I'll be totally "shocked" if we have 9,000 butts in the seats tonight at Koch... sure hope I'm wrong.

P.S. I have 4 seats on row 6 across from the visitors bench... I finally was able to GIVE 3 of them away... didn't have any luck selling them to anyone.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

well i guess we will find out who the true shocker fans are?
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Working...
            X