Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBC World Series vouchers available

Not sure where exactly to post this, so I'm going to post it here to start:

I am trying to raise money for my 9-12 year old YMCA baseball team for a postseason party, as well as uniforms and equipment for future seasons.

Starting tomorrow I will be selling vouchers for the NBC World Series. Those vouchers are good for an upper section, non-reserved seat for any of the 16 days of the tournament. This includes the Kansas Stars games. The price will be $6 per voucher, and all the money will be going towards my team, I will be keeping none of it for myself.

If you're interested in helping out a great group of kids, as well as seeing some great baseball, please let me know how many vouchers you want. I'll have 100 to sell. Thanks. You can either reply to this post or PM me, either way. At this point, I'm selling vouchers to anybody that wants them. Thanks.

Still have a lot of vouchers to sell, spread the word guys. Please and thanks.

Comment

I am taking a group to the games on August 4. I don't know how big of a group I will have, but I may be contacting you about vouchers once I get a better handle on my numbers.
      78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
        I am taking a group to the games on August 4. I don't know how big of a group I will have, but I may be contacting you about vouchers once I get a better handle on my numbers.
        Please do! I have a ton left. The sooner you get them, the sooner you can cash them in for a good seat. Thanks, hope to hear from you

Comment

Working...
        X