2017 Baseball Punch Pass (Cheap)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Baseball Punch Pass (Cheap)

I have a barely used 2017 Baseball punch pass. It's only been used once, so still has 19 punches left. I'm willing to sell it for $10 to the first person to respond. This is a hellava deal because I paid well over $100 for it. Tickets to the game would have cost you at a minimum $8 each so the face value would be, at a minimum, $152 for 2017 games. I'm also willing to give tips on how not to draw attention from security, where not to grill, what not to yell at the players, what drinks not to bring, what food not to bring, how not to pack your cooler so it doesn't take 30 minutes for security to rummage through it, how not to give your children bags to carry so they don't get molested by security and where not to sit. If there are multiple offers, I'll take the highest bid.

You might have a tough time getting any takers since the last home game was last night.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

very sly offer the day after the last home game :)

Comment

We ever figure out why going to a WSU BB game somehow became the fan experience equivalent of a nice weekend trip to North Korea?

One too many nincompoop, pseudo-bureaucrat employees over at the AD's office? Unlimited powers bequeathed to security goons who would otherwise be stocking shelves at Walmart if not for their little fiefdom? Other causes?

Comment

$5? ...anyone?

Comment

When there are 50 or so people at the game, do the seating guards still keep fans out of the better seats?
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose View Post
              $5? ...anyone?
              Would you take $10?

Comment

$5? ...anyone?
                Wet sock, filled with dog hair?

Comment

I bid 20. 20 LOL's that is.

Comment

Sorry guys, I sold it to a SMS fan who plans to use it for the SMS vs WSU game next year....

Comment

Sorry guys, I sold it to a SMS fan who plans to use it for the SMS vs WSU game next year....
                      What type of livestock did you accept as payment?

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                        What type of livestock did you accept as payment?
                        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                        X