Four season tickets for MBB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four season tickets for MBB

I have these seats in Section 121, Row 27, seats 1-4 for four years but the couple using them has just informed me that they do not want them any longer. These are good seats at mid-court line, though 27 rows up.

These tickets are part of a Super Guardian package which includes a parking spot which is along Hillside about 3/4 of the way south from the main drive to the ticket office to the next southern exit to Hillside.

I don't yet know what the tickets will cost. Last year they were $390 each. Half of the Super Guardian SASO contribution is $3,610.

If I do not get takers for all four tickets, I will release them back to WSU and let them do what they wish with them (more corporate buyers, probably). If two couples got together, this might be workable. I will provide a signed copy of my SASO contributuion receipt showing that you paid your share so you can deduct on the taxes.

PM me if there is any interest. I have to let SASO know whether I'm going to release these by Monday, May 8.

I'm only doing this because there is little opportunity for somebody to get the parking slot and tickets without a substantial initial contribution without some uncertainty of making the SASO contribution and maybe not getting tickets.
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Update on four season MBB tickets

I have had one response who would like two tickets. Unfortunately, it is either keep or release back all four. However, if there is someone else who would like two, the individual already responding has said the parking slot is not important, so the package couldbe split, two tickets plus $1,805 SASO for one and two tickets with parking slot plus $1,805 for the other.

The SASO contribution can be paid monthly, if that helps.

I really do not like the thought of releasing these to be consumed by corporate-tyoe investors rather than fans.
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:

Comment

Disheartening to me, but at noon Monday, I will notify the ticket office that I will be relinquishing these four seats and 1/2 of my annual SASO contribution.

Comment

Check PM @im4wsu:

Comment

Working...
        X