Arch Madness All Session

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arch Madness All Session

Hey guys, I have up to five all session passes left in section 114 row Q. Seats are on the aisle closest to mid court / section 115. Will sell any quantity. $190 per ticket firm.

If anyone is interested I have 8 tickets to a mid court penthouse suite for Sunday's Championship game, i won't be staying even if we make it, pretty sure you guys will be there ;) I might be talked into selling the semi's as well.

$325 takes all 8 tickets, not interested in splitting at this time.

Must have PayPal, i'll ship to your place at my expense. I have sold to several on this board before, let me know if you need a reference!

Originally posted by jegbomb52 View Post
    Hey guys, I have up to five all session passes left in section 114 row Q. Seats are on the aisle closest to mid court / section 115. Will sell any quantity. $190 per ticket firm.

If anyone is interested I have 8 tickets to a mid court penthouse suite for Sunday's Championship game, i won't be staying even if we make it, pretty sure you guys will be there ;) I might be talked into selling the semi's as well.

$325 takes all 8 tickets, not interested in splitting at this time.

Must have PayPal, i'll ship to your place at my expense. I have sold to several on this board before, let me know if you need a reference!
    Check email @jegbomb52: .

Comment

Sunday's finals suite is taken, willing to sell Saturday's semi's for $325 as well (all 8 tickets) and whatever session UNI is not playing in on Friday for $250. Lets hope you guys are the 1 and UNI can muster the 3 to avoid you guys til Sunday lol

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        Check email @jegbomb52: .
        HeyWuDrWu shoot me a pm with your email address in it. Your PM Box is full lol
        Last edited by jegbomb52; February 27, 2017, 05:42 AM.

Comment

Still have tickets for Friday nights session 2 at Arch Madness. Section 114 and Penthouse Suite 415. $30 per ticket.

Penthouse Suite Tickets available for Saturday's semifinals. $40 each

Sunday tickets are all sold.
          Last edited by jegbomb52; February 27, 2017, 05:43 AM.

Comment

What do you get with the Penthouse Suite?
            The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by rjl View Post
              What do you get with the Penthouse Suite?
              Penthouse suite doesn't include food or drink. You have a server that will bring you whatever you want, you just have to put a credit card down. The price per ticket is actually cheaper than any ticket in the building that day ($50). It also has a private restroom, and is right at half court.

Also, down to 4 tickets in section 114 for Friday night's session 3.
              Last edited by jegbomb52; February 27, 2017, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Penthouse suite doesn't include food or drink. You have a server that will bring you whatever you want, you just have to put a credit card down. The price per ticket is actually cheaper than any ticket in the building that day ($50). It also has a private restroom, and is right at half court.

Also, down to 4 tickets in section 114 for Friday night's session 3.
                Sent a PM

Comment

Thanks for your help with the suite again this year guys. All seats are spoken for. Still have 6 tickets left in section 114, row Q if anyone needs them. $30 each, i'll ship to your door but that needs done today for a Wednesday delivery.

Comment

Thanks for your help with the suite again this year guys. All seats are spoken for. Still have 6 tickets left in section 114, row Q if anyone needs them. $30 each, i'll ship to your door but that needs done today for a Wednesday delivery.
                    Would you sell 5 or do you want to sell all 6? I might be interested but I only need 5. Thanks for your time.
                    THERE ARE FLOCKS OF BIRDS AND MANY A CAT ------ BUT ONLY ONE WUSHOCK!

Comment

What day are those tickets for?

Comment

All tickets for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday's Shocker sessions are sold both in the suite and in section 114. You guys have been great, thanks a ton. Hope to have a lot of beers with shocker fans this year. You guys are always a blast and i'm going to go out on a limb and assume you guys will all be in a little better mood this year on Saturday night!

Comment

Still have 1 in 114 EE lower bowl for all sessions. Face value is $155. I'll let it go for $100.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                            Still have 1 in 114 EE lower bowl for all sessions. Face value is $155. I'll let it go for $100.
                            Can it be broken up into individual night? I just need 1 Friday night ticket.

Comment

Nm
                              Last edited by bpwsu86; September 23, 2017, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X