NCAA Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Tournament

As in previous years, I bought NCAA tournament tickets for various locations during the presale, hoping Iowa State or UNI go there. Then, if they don't, I offer tickets to fans of other teams who do go there. And my prices are always significantly lower than comparable tickets on Stub Hub. I want to make a profit, but also like the idea of fans of teams I like using the seats (aka anyone playing KU).

I have good-not-great seats in the balcony for the 1st/2nd rounds in Tulsa, Milwaukee, Indianapolis, and the Regional in Kansas City, as well as fantastic seats in the lower level for the Regional in Kansas City. I've sold to Shocker fans before and met some of you at UNI basketball games. At any rate, I wanted to get on your radar screens now because the actual turnaround once the tournament is announced is so quick.

Bump for Selection Sunday. Hope you guys get a good assignment . . . and an opportunity to beat KU . . . again!

Comment

If anyone has a pair of tickets to unload for Indy, I would be interested. It's a big "negative Ghost Rider the pattern is full" from the WSU ticket office. Thanks.

Comment

Sorry, but my Indy tickets are already taken. Go Shockers. Take care of the Flyers and Wildcats.

Comment

Looking for 2 or 3 in Indy. 2 is daughter and I; 3 wife gets to go also.
          '88-'89 Shocker Hellraisers Fan of the Year.

Comment

Working...
          X