WSU @MSU 2/25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU @MSU 2/25

Anyone have experience with JQH? Looks like the WSU bench is in front of Section D? Trying to find the most economical way to get a couple of seats. Preferably in a pro-WSU section, but would entertain elsewhere. Anyone have experience with JQH staff caring about people moving down to unused seats. I notice MSU has #superbowl pricing to try to fleece WSU fans.

The WSU bench will be in front of D. Wearing WSU gear might hurt your chances of moving down to be totally honest. The event staff people will probably be more inclined to check your ticket. I don't think you will have trouble wearing WSU stuff in general though. Might take some good-natured ribbing, but nothing too out of line.

Comment

Originally posted by LuskingforGuttin View Post
      The WSU bench will be in front of D. Wearing WSU gear might hurt your chances of moving down to be totally honest. The event staff people will probably be more inclined to check your ticket. I don't think you will have trouble wearing WSU stuff in general though. Might take some good-natured ribbing, but nothing too out of line.
      Are they going to be handing out those free maroon Wichita State shirts? I've wanted to pick one of those up, and it might solve that problem.

Comment

Looks like the Student Activities Council is taking a bus - they have a few spots left that are open to the public. https://twitter.com/mville_wsu/statu...68623192395776

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
          Are they going to be handing out those free maroon Wichita State shirts? I've wanted to pick one of those up, and it might solve that problem.
          Last time I went those shirts we're only for their students. :-(
          I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

Working...
          X