Three for Arch Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three for Arch Madness

Long shot I know, as I've already told a few of you that I wasn't going to be able to go this weekend, due to babysitter issues for my 8 year old daughter. My wife just found out and told me that said daughter does not have school on Friday, so could go with us. She does have a Y basketball game on Saturday, but wife thinks she'd be willing to skip it for a trip to the tourney. Anyway, she should know in about an hour and a half, so I'm probably asking a little prematurely, but it appears that I may be looking for 3 tickets. If you have or know of anyone that has extras, shoot me a pm and let me know what you would like to get for them. We wouldn't be able to make it up in time for the Thursday games, and don't care too much about Session 3 (that the Shocks aren't involved with), but would consider buying all session passes if that was the best way to go. Let me know. Thanks.
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
    Long shot I know, as I've already told a few of you that I wasn't going to be able to go this weekend, due to babysitter issues for my 8 year old daughter. My wife just found out and told me that said daughter does not have school on Friday, so could go with us. She does have a Y basketball game on Saturday, but wife thinks she'd be willing to skip it for a trip to the tourney. Anyway, she should know in about an hour and a half, so I'm probably asking a little prematurely, but it appears that I may be looking for 3 tickets. If you have or know of anyone that has extras, shoot me a pm and let me know what you would like to get for them. We wouldn't be able to make it up in time for the Thursday games, and don't care too much about Session 3 (that the Shocks aren't involved with), but would consider buying all session passes if that was the best way to go. Let me know. Thanks.
    You may end up just having to buy from scalpers unless someone can help you out here. I am checking with my contact to see if there are any last minute no-gos for our group.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
      You may end up just having to buy from scalpers unless someone can help you out here. I am checking with my contact to see if there are any last minute no-gos for our group.
      Yah, that's what I'm hearing from work people that are going as well. Just thought I'd put it out there just in case there was something available, and I thought 3 might be a difficult number from a scalper. Coworkers don't seem to think so.
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Arch Madness Ticket Specials

Here are some other options for you. The Purina package comes with other stuff, so even if you toss the fourth ticket, you would still only be spending about $25 a person, with sodas and popcorn being included with it. The Friday hooky package doesn't require you to buy four...it says up to 4. So that would work.

As I have said before, unless someone wanted to watch all 9 games, I don't know why someone would buy all-session tickets. If you just want to watch just WSU games, there are always ways to piece tickets together in an inexpensive way.
        78-65

Comment

Working...
        X