Looking for Arch Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Arch Madness

OK, here's the deal, my wife hasn't been very high on the idea of going to Arch Madness this year until the last couple of days, she's started to come around to the idea a bit. My problem is she's picky. She doesn't want seats higher than 20 rows up (I believe that would be row V at Scottrade). She also would like to be in a WSU section, and not behind the backboard. I have no idea if any of these seats are available, and I know it's a long shot, but if anybody knows of anything, I'd appreciate hearing about it. Thanks.
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
    OK, here's the deal, my wife hasn't been very high on the idea of going to Arch Madness this year until the last couple of days, she's started to come around to the idea a bit. My problem is she's picky. She doesn't want seats higher than 20 rows up (I believe that would be row V at Scottrade). She also would like to be in a WSU section, and not behind the backboard. I have no idea if any of these seats are available, and I know it's a long shot, but if anybody knows of anything, I'd appreciate hearing about it. Thanks.
    Two tickets just for the first session on Friday row E in WSU section.

Comment

WSU tickets this year are in sections 120-126 which are on the end line and 101 and 102.

You can always look through sites such as Ticketmaster.com, Stubhub.com and others to see what is out there.

Comment

Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post
        Two tickets just for the first session on Friday row E in WSU section.

http://www.stubhub.com/missouri-vall...event/9501562/
        That isnt the session WSU will be playing in.

Comment

Originally posted by ccrunner101 View Post
          That isnt the session WSU will be playing in.
          My fault you are correct.

Comment

Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post
            My fault you are correct.
            No worries. Here is the correct one. Section 412 and 101 would be tempting. https://www.stubhub.com/missouri-val...event/9501561/

Comment

Working...
            X