Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arch Madness 2016 Suite

Hey guys,

I have had a lot of luck over the years selling my extra sessions of my suite on this site. I have a Penthouse Suite this year, that's an upper level suite so its probably cheaper than years past. Suite comes with eight tickets, there may be up to four additional people in your suite so I can't say its a "private suite." It does not come with any included amenities other than the suite itself. I would like to get $200 for session two (noon on Friday) and $200 for session five (championship on Sunday). I plan on using it for session four (semi's) on Saturday but if you really want it for the whole weekend let me know and make me an offer, if someone were to buy all three Wichita sessions I would sell Saturday too ($700 for all three sessions total with 8 tickets). The suite is located even with the baseline so you wouldn't be "behind the hoop." Paypal is only accepted payment method (unless you live in Des Moines) and USPS Priority Mail with tracking would be paid for by me.

I also have a few extra club tickets in section club 117. These have a cushioned leather seat. I would sell three game sets of these for $150, sort of a WSU all session pass if you will to include session 2, 4, and 5. Row FF.

Shoot me a pm if your interested. Thanks!
    Last edited by jegbomb52; February 24, 2016, 07:47 AM.

Suite has been sold for Saturday, if anyone still wants it for Friday afternoon or Sunday you can have it still for $200.

Also, will do Friday session 2 tickets in Club 117 for $45 each, Sunday Championship session for $50 each. The Saturday tickets flew off shelf on Stubhub, I probably should have listed them higher.

Comment

@jegbomb52: check pm.

Comment

Suite is sold.

Comment

Working...
        X